Wednesday, September 17, 2008

September Bunco!

I don't know about you girls, but I had a blast. Here are a few pictures from the night. Sorry Sara, you do look gorgeous though:) The winners of the night were Amy R. with the most Bunco's. She had 5 and apparently that is a lot. Nicole got the biggest winner and Sara won biggest loser. Sara enjoy your Target gift card with $3.86 on it:) Just kidding. See you ladies next month at Tiff's. Also a special thanks to Nicole for being such a gracious host and to Tauni for filling in.




2 comments:

holly said...

Yeah, finally some pics! I'm sad I missed the fun, and also sad that I yet again am going to miss out! All the ladies in the fam on my moms side get together for a ladies night, over nighter and what weekend is it? of coarse! November is a for sure!!!

Looks fun! Can't wait to dominate you all in November!

- Holly

Anonymous said...

Okay Ash-

Where is YOUR picture? Next time I am stealing the camera and taking pictures of YOU!!! I did enjoy my $5 Target card-it was actually the whole $5-I was thrilled! Wow Bosen-throwing in those candy bars was too kind-to my big butt! haha I ate them as soon as I got home.

I had way fun and can't wait til next month!

toodles-
Sara